I've been collecting these generic no-thank-you lines for some time, and thought I'd gang them together here. It's amazing how many ways there are to say no, isn't it?
- Thank you for your query. Unfortunately, your work is not right for me. I wish you good luck.
- We are sorry to say that your project does not sound like something that would fit our list at this time.
- I am not taking on any new clients right now.
- Thank you for thinking of us. However, we regret to say that your work is not a good fit for our list.
- Many thanks, but not for us.
- I do not feel that I could be an adequate advocate for your work.