Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Head Trip

A few more readers have weighed in and there's an interesting question emerging about the ultimate punishment of one of the characters (all others are redeemed).  Is it harsh enough? Might just be one of those discussion questions for the book.  Anyway, Agent 99 has a copy and so I'm waiting on her opinion now. In the meantime, I'm working on the non-fiction book; first marketable topic I've ever stumbled across. Basically, I'm sitting at my desk and writing. Otherwise, I got nothing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how can I star a blog featuring exceptence letters.

goodozog@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

So you're saying there's some justice in the book? Good to know redemption's still possible and people still get punished for doing wrong. One more way, I guess, we'll know it's fiction. #jadedmuchanon?